Carefor Health & Community Services Program Status
Last updated: March 23, 2020
To ensure the health and safety of our clients, employees, and volunteers during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have suspended or limited some of our services.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding as we take the necessary safety precautions to keep our communities safe.
Please refer to this website to check if the status of our services have changed. If you have any questions about the services, please contact the following numbers in your area:
Eastern Counties: 613-932-3451
Pembroke-Renfrew County: 613-932-3451
- Foot Care Clinics
- Carling Adult Day Program
- Resurrection Lutheran Church Day Program
- Perley Adult Day Program
- Young Onset Dementia Day Program
- Guest House
- Going Home Program - Homemaking and Personal Support Services
- Occupational Therapy *
- Nutritional Services *
- Physiotherapy *
*The majority of clients who receive these services are being contacted by phone, with emergency cases being seen in person.
- In-home Nursing
- Personal Support Services
- Going Home Program - meals and transportation (dependent on capacity of CSS agencies)
- All Nursing Clinics
- Richmond Care Home
- Respite admissions
- Loan Cupboard
- External conference/meeting groups at Mackay
- Lending a Hand Program
- Friendly Visiting Program - clients are being reached by phone.
- Palliative Hospice Visiting Program - clients are being reached by phone.
- Volunteer Transportation
- Meals on Wheels - food is only being delivered.
- CCTC - restricted to essential medical appointments.
- Residential Services (Civic Centre & Mackay Centre) - with safety precautions in place that screen residents before tours, on admission, and return from hospital. Visitors will also be actively screened.
- Transportation Services - with appropriate screening precautions in place.
- Income Tax Clinic
- Foot Care Clinics - with safety precautions in place.
- Personal Support Services
- Going Home
- All Foot Care Clinics - clients receiving foot care in our facilities will be screened.
- Hawkesbury Office Exercise Drop-in Program
- Wellness Clinics
- Adult Day Programs
- Befriending Program
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Coffee Clubs
- Exercise Groups
- Shopping Trip Groups
- Any outside agency programs that use our centres.
- Social/Congregate Dining
- Volunteer Driver Program
- Any volunteer-based supports or functions.
Note: Our Community Support Service Centres and Hawkesbury Office are closed to the public.
- Friendly Visiting Program - clients will be contacted by phone.
- Bereavement Support Groups- telephone-check in.
- Hawkesbury Hospice Palliative Day Program - telephone-check in.
- Hospice - number of visitors will be limited and appropriate safety measures are in place. There will be no respite admissions. Grand rounds will need to have our outside providers join in by teleconference. Common areas will be inaccessible until further notice.
- Palliative Day Hospice - telephone-check in.
- Meals on Wheels
Green Light for Ontario Health Team Application
February 9, 2021