“A rewarding career in caring starts here”
Posting Date: August 23, 2023
Reference No: OT-23-08-0008
The Opportunity – Talent Acquisition Administrator
*Please Note, this is a term position from September 2023 to March 2024.
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Management, the Talent Acquisition Administrator provides administrative support for the day-to-day delivery of Human Resources activities related to recruitment, selection, hiring, and onboarding. The incumbent will work collaboratively with the Talent Acquisition Advisors and Officers to recruit and screen job candidates including tasks such as preparing job postings, screening resumes, completing reference checks and employee onboarding. The incumbent triages all incoming inquiries and correspondence related to talent acquisition and ensures the utmost discretion and confidentiality of information.
What You Will Do:
· Supports recruitment, selection, hiring, and onboarding processes for a variety of roles within the organization including preparing and posting open jobs in accordance with job requirements, screening applicants, coordinating interviews, completing reference checks, and collection and tracking of new hire documentation.
· Assesses candidate qualifications to determine organizational fit and appropriate knowledge, skills and capabilities required to do the specific role.
· Provides project and administrative support, including monitoring internal emails and updating talent acquisition tracking tools.
· Collects all new hire documents, adds new employees into HRIS, completes onboarding IT tickets and documentation related to payroll.
· Attends Corporate Orientation in Ottawa to collect documents completed on-site by new employees.
· Coordinates high-priority deadlines simultaneously and prioritizes when scheduling conflicts arise.
· Represents Carefor as a Brand Ambassador at career fairs, networking events, and other events.
· Supports the coordination of corporate orientation activities.
· Acts in accordance with Carefor’s policies, values, and mission, etc.
· Promotes and models a culture of health, safety, and wellness among peers.
· Other duties as required.
· Other duties as required.
What We Are Looking For:
· Postsecondary education in Human Resources, Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Minimum of two years of demonstrative experience in and administrative role.
· Experience using computer systems and software such as Windows, word processing software, spreadsheets, databases, the internet, email and HRIS.
· Experience in recruitment, human resources, or administration is preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Exceptional client service orientation.
· Ability to produce high quality work under pressure while meeting strict deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to use discretion and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) or comparable office software.
· Experience recruiting health care professionals is a strong asset.
· Experience working in the health sector and/or non-profit organization is considered an asset.
· Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or other HR systems is considered an asset.
· Experience working in a unionized environment is an asset.
· Bilingualism (English and French) is considered an asset.
· Intercultural competency training and unconscious bias training is an asset.
Carefor will only provide employment to those who can provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to Human Rights exemption.
Carefor is committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. Please let us know in your application if you require accommodations at any stage of the recruitment process. All requests for accommodation will be considered in a fair and objective manner that will ensure applicants are treated with respect and dignity.