“A rewarding career in caring starts here”
Posting Date: July 26, 2023
NEW – Internal posting (1) Part-Time Permanent 0.6 CSC Position
Job Position: CSC – Part-Time 0.6 Permanent
Reporting to: Supervisor, CSC
Status: Hours of work Monday - Friday evenings and a fair share of weekends between 7am-5pm
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6-month term but may be extended or reduced given 2 weeks’ notice
Job Group: Unionized – CUPE
The Client Services Coordinator works as part of a team to implement Carefor’s approved or prescribed processes to ensure every client visit is properly scheduled, every service provider’s caseload is properly assigned, and client expectations are met. The Client Services Coordinator also maintains accurate documentation and communications with clients, service providers, and others. A Client Services Coordinator may have to manage client expectations to ensure the expected service level is achieved.
Please note that candidates may be selected with the use of interview and assessment processes.
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Schedules service providers for client visits in areas assigned by the manager.
· Provides work schedules to staff that meet client needs and maximize continuity of care.
· Keeps up to date with daily changes such as staff availability, changes in client service
· authorizations and/or care plans
· Ensures client and service provider information is accurate and up to date in the
· scheduling database
· Provides timely information, through the use of communication technology (telephone,
· fax, e-mail, voicemail), to field staff, services providers, co-workers, Managers and
· Supervisors, clients, and customers
· Verifies visit confirmations from field staff and processes in a timely manner to be
· processed by the billing department
· Verifies payroll information for field staff in a timely manner ensuring the accuracy of hours,
· mileage, stats, and premiums.
· Contacts LHIN regarding discrepancies in frequency, authorization for extra visits or not
· seen/ not found visits, extensions to planned review dates
· Works collaboratively as part of a team willing to assist others and mentor new staff
· Contributes to the principles of customer-focused service and continuous quality
· Functions and completes all duties in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety
· legislation, regulations, and Carefor policies, procedures, and standards
· Diploma or Degree from an accredited College or University is considered an asset
· Previous scheduling experience preferred
· Experience using database software and Microsoft Office Suite
· Accurate and efficient computer data-entry skills
· Knowledge of medical terminology is considered an asset
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to manage coinciding demands, and demonstrated flexibility to adjust
· priorities to meet changing demands and circumstances
· Ability to respond appropriately in pressure situations with a calm and professional
· Ability to plan, organize and coordinate activities
· Must be able to work independently and within a team
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What we offer you:
• Competitive annualized CAD$39, 468.00 ($20.47) - $49, 354.50 ($25.31).
• Annualized Paid Vacation
• Health & Dental Care
• Defined benefit pension program
• Flexible schedule and work arrangements
• Work life balance & Float Holidays
• Professional development opportunities
• A collaborative team culture that supports making a difference in the lives of our client
Carefor is committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. Please let us know in your application if you require accommodations at any stage of the recruitment process. All requests for accommodation will be considered in a fair and objective manner that will ensure applicants are treated with respect and dignity
Interested applicants should apply/forward their resume and cover letter to Human Resources by no later than 4:30 p.m., Monday, August 2, 2023. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the reference number of this posting on your cover letter.