Tickets are currently SOLD OUT! Register for our Waitlist to be notified should tickets become available.
Ottawa’s signature culinary event, Feast of Fields, is back for its 25th year! Carefor’s Feast of Fields welcomes you to Ottawa City Hall on Wednesday, September 15th from 6pm-9pm for the chance to enjoy delicious bites in a safe and lively atmosphere.
What will Carefor’s Feast of Fields look like this year?
Local Chefs have partnered with farmers across the Ottawa Valley to bring you a true farm-to-table culinary experience. As you travel from station to station, you will collect your bites while meeting the farmers that produced the ingredients, and the chefs who expertly prepared each dish. You'll also get to enjoy beverages from local breweries and distilleries.
When: Wednesday, September 15th, 6pm – 9pm
Where: Ottawa City Hall, 110 Laurier Ave W
Ticket Price: $75 (includes unlimited bites and drinks)
Register for the waitlist here: https://careforsfeastoffields.eventbrite.ca/?aff=CFW
Carefor’s Feast of Fields is about more than just food
The funds raised during this event will go to support programs that aid Caregivers across Ottawa. Few have endured more during COVID than our community’s Caregivers, and your ticket price will go to making sure they get the home health care and dementia support programs they need to keep on giving.
Carefor Health & Community Services (formerly Victorian Order of Nurses) is Ontario’s largest and oldest home healthcare and community support charity. As a charity, Carefor relies on the generosity of people like you to offer high quality services to those in need. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the elderly population the hardest, making the health-related challenges of aging even more difficult and scary to manage.
Carefor’s Feast of Fields is an opportunity to give back and take care of the generation that took care of us.
As the world opens up, we look forward to welcoming you back to something that feels (and tastes) like normal.
We’re excited to see you there!
Participating Chefs and Farmers
This year will feature...
- Chef David Godsoe from Restaurant e18hteen
- Chef Harriet Clunie from Das Lokal
- Chef Dominique Dufour from Gray Jay
- Chef Justin Champagen Lagarde
- Chef Tarek Hassan from Gong Fu Bao
- Chef Ryan Edwards from Le St Laurent
- Chef Joe Thottungal from Coconut Lagoon
- Chef Jason Laurin from Essence Catering
- Chef Mike Radford from Whalesbone
- Chef Jason McLelland from Working Title Kitchen
- Chef Mike Moffatt and Chef Sheila Whyte from Thyme & Again
- Chef Raghav Chaudhary from Aiana
- Chef Ric Watson from Ottawa Mission & Chef Ric's
- Chef Trudy Metcalfe-Coe
- Farmers from Juniper Farm and Bower Farm
More farmers will be announced soon!
Highlights from Past Feast of Fields