Leave a gift in your Will
A gift in your Will to Carefor Health & Community Services will enrich the lives of many people for generations to come. When you remember Carefor in your Will, you are helping support a wide range of programs and services that supports clients of all ages, and their caregivers too.
Benefits of leaving a gift in your Will
A gift in your Will has many practical benefits that allow you to meet your own unique financial needs as well as your philanthropic objectives:
- Leaving a gift in your Will is easily arranged.
- A gift in your Will can be made regardless of your age or how much money you have.
- A gift in your Will is a great way to reduce taxes on your estate after death.
- Leaving a charitable gift in your Will offers you peace of mind knowing that what matters to you now will continue to benefit from your support, after your death.
- You can give based on what matters to you. It can be a general gift or directed to a specific program or service.
How to name Carefor in your Will
Legal name: Carefor Health & Community Services
Ottawa: 760 Belfast Rd, Ottawa, ON K1G 6M8
Pembroke: 425 Cecelia St, Pembroke, ON K8A 1S7
Eastern Counties/Hospice: 205 Amelia St, Cornwall, ON K6H 3P3
Charitable Registration #11928 4768 RR0001.
This sample language may be useful:
"I give and bequeath to Carefor Health & Community Services, (include Carefor address above for your region) [the sum of __________ Dollars ($____)] [ _______ % of the rest, residue and remainder of my estate], to be used for its general charitable purposes."
Notifying Carefor of your gift
We hope you’ll let us know when you have named Carefor in your will or trust so that we can thank you.
Please use this Bequest Intention Form to notify us of your intention.
For more information
For more information about leaving a gift in your will for Carefor, please contact Trevor Eggleton, Manager of Communications, Marketing & Fundraising at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-749-7557 x 2021