“A rewarding career in caring starts here”
Posting Date: May 14, 2020
Reference No: ADMN20-006
Position(s): One (1) Full-time Manager, Talent Acquisitions and Human Resources Operations
Carefor Health & Community Services is a local not-for-profit charity that provides home healthcare and community support services across Eastern Ontario. Whether in the home, in the community, at care facilities or one of our clinics, our 1,500 staff are part of the circle of care that is tailored to patient and client needs.
You will develop and implement a talent acquisition strategy to attract and hire the best possible people in a high volume recruiting environment. Working with a team of Recruiters, you will oversee all aspects of talent acquisition, such as employment branding, recruitment advertising, outreach programs, selection and hiring processes. You will also lead the sourcing and implementation of an Applicant Tracking System.
Human Resources Operations
Our growth has highlighted a need for us to strengthen the systems and processes within the Human Resources department. Working with the administrative team, you will oversee the operational aspects of the Human Resources department with a focus on consistency, efficiency and effectiveness.
- developing and implementing systems to effectively track and manage all aspects of the employee life cycle, such as hiring, promotions, leaves of absence, terminations
- managing the job evaluation process
- developing and implementing systems to track and report key human capital metrics
- developing and implementing performance evaluation systems
- developing and implementing programs to effectively receive staff feedback and input
- managing the administration of Carefor’s compensation program
- managing Carefor’s orientation and onboarding programs
- ensuring the effective, consistent use of our HRIS.
- degree or diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- experience working with a broad range of Human Resources Programs
- strong understanding of the internal operations of a Human Resources department in a complex organization
- excellent problem solving skills
- experience in a health care or community services environment would be considered an asset
Carefor welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. If you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please advise the Recruiter.
Please apply by filling out the form below or faxing your cover letter and resume to (613) 749-4002 indicating on your cover letter or resume the position for which you are applying and the Reference Number.