“A rewarding career in caring starts here”
Posting Date: November 9, 2019
Position(s): RPN and PSW (PSW, HCA, DSW, Paramedics, Nursing Students, Foreign Trained Nurses/Doctors/Midwives)
Carefor Health & Community Services is a local not-for-profit charity that provides home healthcare and community support services across Eastern Ontario. Whether in the home, in the community, at care facilities or one of our clinics, our 1,500 staff are part of the circle of care that is tailored to patient and client needs.
Carefor is a local not-for-profit charity and we are looking to fill positions for:
- Personal Support Workers with education background in:
- Personal Support Worker,
- Health Care Aid,
- Developmental Service Worker,
- Nursing Students (RN and RPN), and/or
- Foreign Trained Nurses/Doctors/Midwives
- Registered Practical Nurses (must have a car)
Carefor will be holding four hiring fairs at our Ottawa Corporate Office, 760 Belfast Road. The dates are as follows:
- Thursday, November 14, 2019 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, November 28, 2019 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Attendees are encouraged to bring with them the following:
- their resume
- two professional references
- vulnerable sector check, if available
- any other supporting documentation (certificates, diplomas, etc.) for the position they wish to interview for.
Applicants will need to attend only one of the hiring fair dates.
We offer: competitive hourly rate, opportunity for full-time and part-time employment, continuing training and education, and flexible schedules.
Carefor welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. If you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please advise the Recruiter.
Please apply by filling out the form below or faxing your cover letter and resume to (613) 749-4002 indicating on your cover letter or resume the position for which you are applying and the Reference Number.