“A rewarding career in caring starts here”
Posting Date: June 26, 2018
Reference No: N18-011
Position(s): One (1) Full Time Foot Care RPN
At Carefor Health & Community Services, we provide services for people of all ages and all stages of life. Our charitable, not-for-profit home health care organization stands by the same mission we've had since 1897, allowing us to proudly offer a wide variety of accessible home care and community support services that meet the individual needs of the communities we serve.
Foot Care nursewith Advanced Foot Care training, is responsible for providinga wide range of foot care services, either in the home, in a Carefor clinics, at the Perley Rideau Health Center or at our community foot care clinics. Foot care nurse will utilize a General & Diabetic Foot Assessment Tool which follows the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario Best Practice Guildeline “Reducing Foot Complications for People with Diabetes”, on all new admission clients to Carefor.
- Currently registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Certification in advanced foot care required
- Experience in foot care clinics required
- Previous community experience will be considered an asset
- Ability to organize work and implement a plan of care
- Possession of a valid driver’s license (G2 level)
- Use of a reliable vehicle that is insured for business use
- Good knowledge of IT technology i.e. laptop, cellphones
- Bilingualism (French/English) considered an asset
Carefor is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity and invites applications from Women, Aboriginal People, Persons with Disabilities and Visible Minorities.
Please apply by filling out the form below or faxing your cover letter and resume to (613) 749-4002 indicating on your cover letter or resume the position for which you are applying and the Reference Number.